From: kididdoc at (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:48:31 -0700

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Victor Rubin <vroger at>
> wrote:
>> The LVF (EVF) is excellent as when
>> the lens is stopped down, it increases in brightness.

hi VR... I feel like I should stop ignoring this new body and at least
find out something about it...

why should it interest someone who has an M8?

what are its advantages?

does it have an optical viewfinder?

what is ease of focus?

where is the best source to read about its general characteristcs?

that should get me started,

or stopped...

very nice image btw,

Message from Clive at (Clive Moss) ([Leica] ABSOLUTE DELIGHT)