Subject: [Leica] IMG: Valencia
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 05:51:50 +0100

Last weekend, I drove up to Valencia with my visiting family to walk
around the city. Not much walking due to the horrible weather, but
there are some pictures from the magnificent cathedral (amazing how
much more interesting the inside of a church becomes when it is
raining outside...). There are also some images from the amazing
architecture at the City of Arts and Sciences, a complex designed by
Valencia's favourite son Santiago Calatrava (my new 18mm lens came in
very handy for that purpose):

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/7536823_GeHaV#486781268_LAAZA

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman