Subject: [Leica] FS: M-Classic Leica reporter bag, Red (ugly)
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:43:32 -0800 (PST)

FS: M Classic type Leica reporter bag in red. Bag has be seen it fair share
of airplane and subway rides. It's been sewn in various places, and works
great. Will last another 20 years for sure. No one will want to take this
bag. I once accidently left it for 5 minutes in a Paris Subway station. Came
back and it was still there, along with my Leica and Contax G2 gear.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicamshooter/Miscellaneous+Item+Photos/L1270381.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicamshooter/Miscellaneous+Item+Photos/L1270382.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicamshooter/Miscellaneous+Item+Photos/L1270383.JPG.html

$25.00 + $5.00 Shipping in USA