Subject: [Leica] FS Leica bag #14845
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Feb 20 17:17:05 2009

This is a black leather Leica bag that is 8.5" long, 6.5" high, and
4" wide.  Wrap-around strap, outside pocket with two snaps, double-
zipper top (the two zippers are linked with a leather strap so they
both open and close together).   Inside there are built-in dividers
for an M camera with lens, two compartments with lids that are big
enough for lenses or film and filters, etc., and another
compartment.   I got this with an M6TTL and have never used it.   It
has Leica embossed in the black leather on one side and the number
14845 embossed in the leather on the bottom.

I have no idea what it's value might be, so I am open to suggestions
and offers.

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] FS Leica SF 20)