Subject: [Leica] St. Valentin's Day
From: luisripoll at (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Feb 14 07:43:39 2009

I've played with the M8 on DNG format and also with an atonishing new
old lens, a Zeiss Opton Sonnar 1,5/50mm, no UV/IR filter

I would appreciate your opinions and critiques about the color, I've
corrected on Capture One the color temperature and my eye is not very
much experimented on color.

I'll post more pictures with this lens

Thanks for looking!

Saludos cordiales

Replies: Reply from len-001 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] St. Valentin's Day)
Reply from rclark01 at (Robert Clark) ([Leica] St. Valentin's Day)
Reply from robertmeier at (Robert Meier) ([Leica] St. Valentin's Day)
Reply from kididdoc at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] St. Valentin's Day)