Subject: [Leica] FS: 21 ASPH Elmarit LNIB Not Coded.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Feb 12 21:40:57 2009

FS: 21 ASPH Elmarit LNIB  Not Coded.

I just got this lens, it is like new, in box with everything except the
warranty card.  Hood, caps, foam, packaging, etc.
It is a USA lens.  I bought it used.  It is black.

Includes the Leica VF, in box, ditto above.

Everything is like new......I doubt it was used for more than a  few
shots.....I shot it for a week.

I will repeat.. NOT coded  ( but for $25 John Milich will take care of that
for you... or send it to Leica for $175)

For what I paid...... $2250, ,and I will pay for USA shipping +
insurance.....UPS Ground.

Also have for sale:  Black 15mm Heliar, in box, with finder....   $285 +
Shipping  I have a Leica brand LTM to M mount adapter on the lens right
now.... $50 more if you want it.

I have used the Cosina lens myself..... used and may show signs of use and
carrying, but optically A-OK

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net