Subject: [Leica] WRT: Nikkor & Zeiss LTM lenses
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat Feb 7 20:52:50 2009

Seth writes:> Greg wrote:> > > but be prepared to buy a few until you find a
good one.> > I have often wondered: why bother (I know, the price is so-o-o
right) but > considering the quality difference and the time wasted
rummaging through > sample after sample; time is worth a lot.> > just my 2c
Hey Seth looks like you've been around the block with women a time ot two in
your day so think of it this way:

Because of the fun that is in the chase. Seeking and ultimately finding. The
fact that these lenses work amazing well once you've found the right lens
makes the hunt all the more worth it.

Unlike a woman, your can put the damn thing away when you want a break and
it won't squawk it you.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009

Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] WRT: Nikkor & Zeiss LTM lenses)