Subject: [Leica] Need to trade
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jan 30 12:57:12 2009

Howdy from Wyoming;

WEll, now that film is dead, dead, dead and digital is alive, alive, alive--
I need to trade all my film cameras for digital so I can be competitive in
my market.

I need: Canon EOS lenses especially a T&S lens, 85mm f/1.8, 100 f2, 50mm
macro, 20 f/2.8, 24 or 28mm f/2.8.

I need Nikon lenses either MF or AF especially a PC-Nikkor, 24, 28, 35, fast
50, 85, & macro.

I need older MF digital back I can mount on RB67 Pro-SD and a view camera.
It can be tethered or non-tethered.

Traded items include: Rolleiflex, Rolleicord, Canon RF w/lenses, Mamiyaflex,
Voigtlander, Pentax 100 macro, Contax RX, Contax TVS-III, Contax T-2, Pentax
645 w/2 lenses, Bolex H16 reflex and much more.

Please email me off list at:
mstoesz@wyoming.com

Thanks, Mike