Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/01/2009: it is a small world
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 18 02:05:18 2009

While driving around the mountains near Alcoi with a visiting friend
from Denmark, we happened on this couple who approached me and
attempted to ask me in Spanish to take a picture of them with their
camera. After moving through English, German and Dutch, it turned out
that the best way to speak with them was Dutch to the man and Polish
to the woman. We live in a wonderful world with open borders.

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#456785194_yXxpA-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain