Subject: [Leica] a la prochaine....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 15 16:56:16 2009

Steve Barbour showed:

until the next time...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/menorah.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/table.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/table.jpg.html%3c%3c%3c>
<<<

Hi Steve,

Both very interesting.

The first, "Menorah." I thought was a tad on the dark side exposure. But
then when one opens the "Table" it almost says about the Menorah, it's about
a stop too dark. My gut feeling is I'd like to see it opened a half to one
stop and it "might be" better?

This is one of those where make changes, then decide good, bad or necessary?
Without a slightly lighter image for comparison and how much lighter becomes
the question. but a stop, no more. Because you don't want to lose the
"feeling of the mood."

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] a la prochaine....)