Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant, one of 12 Leica Users
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Jan 14 22:46:02 2009

A great Canadian, a great politician by any measure, in spite of what
some redneck Albertans think. :-)

Maybe we'll have another like him when our current redneck Albertan
leader is kicked out. :-)

More smileys or other emoticons on request.

      ...and too late Steve, you've done it now!!!

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Ted Grant, one of 12 Leica Users)