Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Re: big Al and little Al...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jan 14 06:40:26 2009

On Jan 14, 2009, at 12:53 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

> Fine shot Steve,
>
> the young gentleman looks as if life had been so hard with him that
> he will find it difficult to ever smile again.
> As if he were still wearing a mask.
> Poignant.

a very acute observation Philippe, it is true...he has endured an
illness that kept him on a ventilator for many weeks...here,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/aldrick90.jpg.html

and now he is friendly but wary...

another...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/alhand.jpg.html

I will try to find a photo of him with a smile...it is very rare if
ever...

thank you,

Steve