Subject: [Leica] 12 Leica Users
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jan 13 01:06:00 2009

Congratulations Geoff on the wonderful result. The collection of images is a
great start, drawing on some of the "noiser" LUG members and displaying
their diverse images. I think you are on a winning idea, which compliments
the Yearbook and the other image activities, and I would encourage you to
continue the theme and for others to jump on board to build it up into a
growing annual "event".

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] 12 Leica Users)