Subject: [Leica] A REAL LEICA OR A COUNTERFIT?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Jan 11 08:18:58 2009

Wouldn't it also be more likely to be "Munchen" rather than "Munich"
on top (if it had been on top, and if it had been a real Leica?)

I dunno; I just generally assume that if it's a theoretical war-time
camera and it's in a price range I can even imagine paying, it's a
copy....

Quoth the Seth Rosner :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com