Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2008: I bought a tripod!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sat Dec 27 22:35:59 2008

When I posted the view from my sister's apartment the other day, some
people suggested that the image would be better if the cars were
rendered as streaks of light. So on the first shopping day after
Christmas I bought a cheap tripod (all of ?10) and in the evening I
set up the M8 on the tripod on my sister's window sill. I was not
sure if the M8 was compatible with a tripod ;-) but it turned out it
was. So I made several 4-second exposures, like this one:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#444023538_kbEBS-O-LB

Now I am off to Berlin for a couple of days to let the M8 frolic in
its homeland.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain