Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: medieval market and Linda's Bar
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sat Dec 27 06:21:34 2008

I have spent most of the week in Poland, but for my PAW I have
selected a few images from Sunday and Monday, when I was still in
Alicante. There is a medieval market, a popular tradition in Spain
during this time, and also an important aspect of life in Alicante:
an English bar where I went to watch football Sunday evening:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=173

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. This is
the penultimate week of my 8th year of doing PAWs.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu