Subject: [Leica] Re: Lightroom 2 is great
From: stevegarth at att.net (steve garth)
Date: Fri Dec 26 13:26:01 2008

Hi Richard,

I couldn't agree with you more. LR2 is a great leap forward. It's become my
workhorse software. I use Bridge for browsing - you can see previews
instantly and it's great for interchange between any of the Creative Suite
products. You may want to consider upgrading from Photoshop 7 especially if
you work on a lot of images.

I like the selective editing in LR2 - it's cut down a lot of my Photoshop
work. It is slow though on my humble Pentium 4 though!

Steve Garth

Classic Street Photography

 <http://www.thefineartoflife.com/index.html> www.TheFineArtOfLife.com