Subject: [Leica] Nikon Scanner problems......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 25 20:32:31 2008

Nope.. no neg carrier at all... this is strips directly.......

The other installed SW is for an Epson V700 scanner.......and Epson Scan
SW......
And Vuescan.

It just acts like a driver problem..... This stuff was all working before,
and something "broke".

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank,

I have both a Minolta 35mm scanner and an Epson flatbed connected to my
machine running XP, and I have not had any conflicts.  Where I have had
problems similar to yours is when I forgot and turned off the Minolta
scanner without first ejecting the negative carrier. That seems to lock
things up.

Jim Nichols

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Nikon Scanner problems......)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nikon Scanner problems......)