Subject: [Leica] Some M8 photos
From: rtansa at singnet.com.sg (R Tan)
Date: Thu Dec 25 18:53:27 2008

Good Day all and Season's Greetings

I just wanted to share some photos that I took with my newly acquired (
used ) M8. I took it out on it's fist photo mission to LiChiang in China
( about five hours from Lhasa by road ) and it worked perfectly. As I
was miles away from nowhere I carried an M6 as back up, and  also
brought my E3 with longer lenses. Most pictures were made with the 21
ASPH and 35 ASPH. Like many of you, I am really pleased with the M8.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=883905

Bests
Roland
Singapore