Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook at 60 Contributors So Far
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Dec 19 14:27:50 2008

But last year we had more than 100 by the finish.

If you haven't submitted your images yet, please do so!  Remember:

1.       Recession special-it costs nothing to submit images (up to two).

2.       You are under NO OBLIGATION to buy the yearbook.

3.       Images can be captured with any camera/lens combination,
irrespective of manufacturer.

4.       Images must be at least one meg in size, jpg format.

5.       Images should include the title and camera/lens used.

That's about it!  Make sure I get 'em before Dec 31st, preferably sooner!!!

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook at 60 Contributors So Far)