Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Dec 6 23:09:56 2008

For WA lens shooters......

FF preserves the investment in WA lenses....   The smaller sensors requires
the user to purchase new WA lenses.

And that, in a nutshell, is why I want a FF sensor in any Digital M
camera.....  To protect my investment in WA lenses like my Tri Elmar, 21mm
ASPH Elmarit, and 28 Summicron ( which I still hate the FL of, but makes a
good example...)

OTOH, I have had a desire for a R system with Digital capability.... R10..
and all those really cheap R lenses.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Bad news at Leica)