Subject: [Leica] Scanner problems...... Nikon Coolscan 4000 and Epson V700
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Nov 21 22:50:42 2008

I was really cooking..... did about 35 rolls of film, some of it uncut, some
cut, and was getting the scans I wanted.  Vuescan was working fine.

Then the scanner would not give back the film.....
Then Windoze gave me error messages, and the scanner kept flashing a red
light......
Then absolutely nothing would happen with the scanner.....
Then off to Nikon.....

$300 later, my scanner is now being repaired.....

Hopefully I will have it soon.....

In the mean time, I got a used Epson V700 for my MF and LF negs.....

It arrived, and DOA.  It was sent back......

I am now hot to trot, but no scanner to trot with.

Maybe next week......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net