Subject: [Leica] Third Sock Drain
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Wed Nov 19 03:25:24 2008

This was taken with the D-LUX2 last Sunday on a wet dog walk from home, I
used b/w as it was misty and wanted to convey the soggy muddy coldness of
the Fens at the moment.  I shot RAW + JPG and found it hard to choose
between the camera's own b/w JPG and the RAW converted to b/w in LR, in the
end I went for RAW.  Third Sock Drain gets pumped out further along - into
the river in the background.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/Cottenham/L1250927.jpg.html

Best wishes, Matthew
Cottenham, Cambridgeshire, UK