Subject: [Leica] Re: Seniorita
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Nov 17 15:09:41 2008

> Here is a *real* Seniorita. Harriett McFarland at her 96th birthday
> party at the Camelback Inn.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/pwic/CL1001601.jpg.html

Nice lady, very nice shot.

I met this one when we did a story about her... talked for an hour or
so, then I mentioned family ties to the area - which is when I found
out that she had been one of my grandmother's great friends for many
years, so we had to talk about THAT for another couple of hours...
and then she had to go to class.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rcmckee/misc/MizRuby2212.jpg.html>

http://shrunk.net/42d56599--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Seniorita)