Subject: [Leica] Pumpkin carving and Halloween costumes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 31 14:48:00 2008

Harrison, it looks like you have two brain surgeons in training there! These
shots are charming and warm. I especially like the intense concentration in
their expressions as they hack into those poor defenceless pumpkins.
The last shot of the little Goth/witch is precious too.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.