Subject: [Leica] I never wanted to be famous by Steve Barbour
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 19 12:58:44 2008

Victor Rubin wrote:

> I am very moved by George's review- I would like to get a copy- please
send me details.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/186890

I don't know if I have the courage to read a book such as this<<<<<<

Victor mon ami,

It takes no courage what so ever, simply because it's a collection of
absolutely amazing photographs of kids! Showing their ability to fight back
when something goes wrong, none are hurtful photos. I can say quite
emphatically you'll be more than pleased you got the book.

They are loving moments of caring one onto another and isn't that what we as
humans are supposed to be all about?

I'd much rather look through a book like this by Steve Barbour where
children are receiving tender loving medical care than the savaged and torn
kids of the Sudan, Somalia and Iraq!

I trust you've ordered your copy.

Cheers,

ted