Subject: [Leica] Have 35 'Lux, want 35/1.2 Nokton. Crazy?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jun 1 15:29:59 2008

Peter,

 You remind me of Victor and his inability to make up his mind.  I
recommend that you read the
lyrics of "The Saga Of Jenny" from Kurt Weill's play, "Lady In The Dark".

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Have 35 'Lux, want 35/1.2 Nokton. Crazy?)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Have 35 'Lux, want 35/1.2 Nokton. Crazy?)