Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: May Nawlins Wedding #1 now TX
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue May 27 13:47:13 2008

Quoth the Chris Williams :

> Ha! I think it's just the swamp heat that gets to ya after a
> while!

"a while" - Noun.  A unit of measure, equal in this case to "2.35
seconds.  Max."

> Still should have their Oilers back though and not some wanna be
> Texan team.

Aside from the colors and designs on all the fan flags, I really
don't see that it made all that much difference, y'know?  Team motto
is STILL "maybe next year.  But then again probably not.  But the
city/county's building a huge new stadium for us and letting us keep
the money so who cares, really?"

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com