Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Computers and Spain
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FÂelix LÂopez de Maturana)
Date: Tue Oct 16 14:59:16 2007

> Listers,
>
> I have 2 OT questions:
>
> 1.    Anybody on the list running both Windows and OS X on the new
> Mac's?  If so, how do you find it?  Pros and cons?  I'm having to use
> Windows at work and have Mac's at home and need to make some
> decisions about a new laptop.
>
> 2.    I'm planning a two week trip to Spain in April/May next year.  I
> know there are several list members living in Spain.  Could you
> please contact me offlist to assist with planning?
>
> TIA, and peace to all,
>
> Ken
> -----------------------------------
> The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
> Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Kenneth or better *reverendo*

I'm using Windows and OS OX in separate computers and I recommend this
as you can easily get a really cheap pc for the Windows tasks.

Second I live in the north of Spain and before retiring I used to travel
very often. Please do not hesitae in askink anything you consider may
help you.

F?lix