Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Aug 25 21:20:17 2007

Didier Ludwig wrote:
 have finally managed to upload my latest PAWs. Spent 3 weeks of holydays
in my favourite place, the alps, made over 1000km and 10'000m altitude
meters with the bicycle, and could even make some photographs from time to
time.

My daughter's hand:
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=34
R-D1s, Summicron 50/2 collapsible, f2.8

A fire juggler at this year's Theaterspektakel in Zurich:
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=33
R-D1s, Jupiter-3 50/1.5, f4

Retainig wall (second biggest of the alps)
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=32
R-D1s, Heliar 15/4.5, f5.6

Bridge over Via Mala
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=31
R-D1s, Heliar 15/4.5, f8

My friends doing a tough haying job:
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=30
R-D1s, Skopar 21/4, f11

Didier, I looked at all the PAWs.  That's a nice looking set.  Makes me wish
I had one of those RD-1s.  Smooth tonality was very appealing.  Too bad the
camera is no longer made.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE