Subject: [Leica] M8 Sensor Cleaning
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Sun Jul 8 12:51:44 2007

Jesse

This is one of the three big downsides of digital - the others being
rescaling of your stock of lenses and the other is archiving. With my
digital I try not to change lenses and do so mainly at home and not on
the fly when shooting as I do with film cameras. I know of others who
plan on a single lens with their DSLRs. Having said all that I too
would love good advice on sensor cleaning.

Chris B

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M8 Sensor Cleaning)