Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Apr 12 06:34:14 2007

Bill - yes, I suppose there could be a problem, but if someone wanted
the camera it could happen even on your home street - and what good
is the point of having a camera built for, and having such a
illustrious history of street photography, if you don't use it.

That said, I have insured the camera and lenses, mainly against my
own stupidity, but it does provide a degree of security against a
third party confrontation.

Thanks for your comments

Hugh

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] R EQUIPMENT SALE BONANZA)