Subject: [Leica] M8 use filters or not
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Mar 14 11:33:44 2007

On a sunny day you'll see magenta all over the place if you shoot clothed
people with an M8 and no filters.

The problem with relying on profiles to reduce the magenta and make it black
comes when there is something that really is magenta in the frame :-)

Personally I wouldn't dream of shooting without filters for those lenses
that have them.

Steve