Subject: [Leica] Rollei
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Feb 7 19:03:22 2007

Ken:

Well, I have seen one minor difference.  With Portra 160 VC, the images
taken with my 'cord VB with a Xenar 3.5 are ever so slightly more robust
than those taken with my 'flex Planar 2.8.

Could be the lab that I used or ???

Jim

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Rollei)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Rollei)