Subject: [Leica] Agfa APX 400
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jan 2 16:14:14 2007

> I bought a case of 35mm APX 100 and a case of 35mm APX 400 when Agfa
> announced its precarious situation. I probably should have bought Agfa
> paper
> instead. The local professional darkroom was selling Agfa paper on fleabay
> for a small fortune. I was fortunate enough to have placed both cases of
> film on top of my filing cabinet. The floodwater of Katrina didn't make it
> up to the boxes, but wiped out all of my FED and Kiev cameras in the
> bottom
> drawer.

I like HC-110 for the Agfa films and have also had good results with
ID-11. Rodinal is great with the 100 ISO but I have not used it much for
the 400 in 35 or 120 formats. Nice old fashioned film.

Cheers

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Agfa APX 400)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Agfa APX 400)