Subject: [Leica] Re: Alien Skin Exposure
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Dec 2 18:32:41 2006

Well Hop...I wouldn't be surprised if someday we see it
come full circle...people running their scanned film images
thru software designed to make film images look
digital ;-)

Montie
-----------
Ted and Montie, perhaps I didn't express myself well. The digital/film
comparison is well worn. Mostly we understand that they are
different mediums.
My comment was that I am seeing some ground swell of preference for the film
"look" for some purposes. I wonder if some of that
comes from the enthusiast photographers being conditioned for years to
expect that film "look" so that it appears normal.

Cheers
Hoppy

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Alien Skin Exposure)