Subject: [Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Nov 8 14:58:26 2006

This was very true with my former Kodak/Nikon DCS460... an N90 mated to
a Kodak sensor.

It was fine when I used it with my Novatron setup, but I needed a hot
mirror filter on the lens for anything else, especially outdoors.

Not too bad for 52mm filters, but lots more expensive for some of the
larger sizes.

Jim

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution)