Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Nov 7 18:13:56 2006

Brian Reid writes in part:

> I ordered an M8 some time ago, and at the time was told I was
> third on the list at Keeble and Shuchat. Yesterday they told me
> the cameras would be in today. I stopped by in late afternoon. A
> very nervous and stammering Jeff Alford told me that I wasn't
> going to get a camera out of this batch and that whoever told me I
> was third on the list was mistaken. Terry Shuchat was standing 10
> feet away with his arms crossed, listening to our conversation,
> saying nothing.

The local camera store I visit frequently, and buy from on occasion, has
made themselves into one of the largest non-internet based photography
dealers in Canada and probably North America. They built their business up
from nothing. They did this primarily by saying what they are going to do
and then doing just what they said.

If thats the best that K&S can do for you I'd take my business elsewhere.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] No M8 for me in November)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] No M8 for me in November)