Subject: [Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo
From: dr.chippendale at kontakt-mit-linsen.com (Dr. Chippendale)
Date: Wed Oct 25 23:14:44 2006

Hi all!
I'm considering a Zeiss ZM Biogon 35 mm 1:2,0 at sh-photo:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&item=330041038167&rd=1&s
spagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
I'm asking the group for experiences with this dealer and this lens.
Firstly, is this a case of "too good to be true"?
Secondly, how is the Biogon's rendition of out-of-focus areas (to avoid the
b-word)? What I'd like to see would be unsharp circles of uniform tonality,
no lighter rim or center.
I'd appreciate any information on these topics, feel free to e-mail me
directly if you'd rather not see your opinion publicized.
Thank you, Christoph

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo)