Subject: [Leica] Re BW modes
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Sep 15 10:37:57 2006

If you shoot RAW in B&W mode with the Canon 10D, 20D or 5D (and I
assume 1ds, etc.) and process the RAW files through Canon's Digital
Photo Professional software they open as very good B&W files on
screen. (of course you still have the option of changing them to
color images). However, you can shoot and process entirely as B&W
without ever seeing the color version if you choose to.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re BW modes)