Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:21:41 2006

Well the populist approach appeals to me. Less chance of a bias for a
particular style of shooting. And if it works for "Rock Star" - hey
it should work for us. ; ^ )
I like the idea of the entire LUG having a vote - whether a
particular member registers for the contest or not.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question)