Subject: [Leica]
From: richard-lists at (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 23 04:27:14 2006

In a fit of vanity, I registered the domain, 777 of course
being the developer. Off to the World Science Fiction convention for rest
of the week, with hopefully some decent pictures and I will start
populating the site...

use richard at

Replies: Reply from leicachris at (Christopher Williams) ([Leica]
Reply from rangefinder at (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica]