Subject: [Leica] Off List
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jul 1 18:03:39 2006

Hi Douglas:

I like the rose frozen in its movement against the background...
although I think it would benefit from a darker background.

Actually, I had five minutes, and I couldn't resist!  ;-)

http://www.hemenway.com/A_rose_in_the_wind.jpg

Jim

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Off List)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Off List)