Subject: [Leica] A crazy world
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 5 15:32:03 2006

Hi my friends!

Today I've decided upload various of my 6x6 pictures, some ones from 2006
and others ... from some years ago from Andalucia, my Country when it was
still nice rivers, my daughters, myself 15 years younger and others...,
maybe I was "zalous" after see the nice works by Nathan, Daniel Ridings and
others on 6x6, well I joke, it is always a pleasure to share with you.

If I have said a "crazy world" is because this week end I've remain in
Barcelona, but my wife has gone to Sitges, a nice small town on the beach at
40 km from Barcelona. Well during the night some (sorry I don't know the
English name) people has stolen at the Sitges apartment, my car was stolen
...., but fortunately not personal damages, but this world is more and more
difficult, maybe for these reasons I was nostalgic and posted this pictures:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=609160

Thanks to share with me and for your time,

Saludos desde Barcelona

Luis

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A crazy world)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] A crazy world)