Subject: [Leica] Photokina Plans
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Jun 2 01:28:42 2006

Hi Nathan,
My wife Esther and I will be staying in Bonn at the Hotel Willkens
Sept 26 and 27 and then going on the LHSA excursion to Solms. Hope we
might meet up somewhere along the way. I am retiring at the end of
the month and this LHSA / Photokina trip is my first taste of post -
work freedom!
Cheers,
Howard (in Hong Kong)