Subject: [Leica] Anemone ranunculoides
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Fri Apr 28 08:34:05 2006

I was visiting a nearby small forest to look for the next secure signs of
spring so have a look at some of the Anemones in April that I captured:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album407/P4250650 and further on

I am actually not sure if the blue ones really belong to the same family but
the white ones definitely are 'anemones ranunculoides'.

OT-gear: OE-300, equipped with a Rodagon 5.6/105 EL, mounted on a
tilt-adapter that allows for playing with the depth of focus, as you will
notice when comparing the photos in each of the last two pairs of pictures.

Thanks for looking,

Mads

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Anemone ranunculoides)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Anemone ranunculoides)