Subject: [Leica] Re: Journalist?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 12 14:03:08 2006

As someone who spends 80 days as an art teacher, other days as a
graphic designer, other days as special event photographer, still
others as a portrait photographer, sometimes as a marketing
consultant, sometimes as a fineart photographer, typographer, and the
list goes on - I find the idea of trying to label a person's life a
bit pedantic.

When we look at HCB's work (or anyone elses), we know, intuitively,
without labels, what they 'were' at that moment. ;-)

Even on this wonderful list, don't you just know when one of us
actually got into the 'zone' and got it - the image(s) - actually
felt something and expressed something wordless about those feelings?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Journalist?)