Subject: [Leica] Lightroom is up & running on MacIntel
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:30:36 2006

" Speaking of new equipment, I just bought a 20" Apple
MacIntel
 computer and it is a real joy to use. The best ever. I
can't
wait  until a native version of Photoshop is available."

Larry,

Lightroom is up & running on MacIntel  & is free beta at
the moment ...

http://labs.macromedia.com/technologies/lightroom/

I edited a job yesterday in a 20" MacIntel iMac  with only
the stock 512 gig & ate the 300 + raw files with no issues
.. by far fastest raw converter , editing  , printer driver
, image  management software I have found ... & the Photo
shop power user I was working with was giddy while we were
working through the images

To my taste  Lightroom has a much more logical interface
then Bridge .. & will work on lesser computers unlike
Aperture that needs an urbar work station set up ..

Charles

http://charlesstirkfotos.blogspot.com/