Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Mar 6 18:05:51 2006

Ric,

>The pinhole was made with a German drill bit, right?

Actually it was a Leica pin that came with my Leica dress shirt that I
bought at Leica-Costco.  I used it to make a hole in a Leica brand
disposable pie plate.  So it is on-topic.

>God, the kid's growing!

Tell me about it...time flies, doesn't it?  In the last six months he's
more than doubled in weight, learned to hold his head up, smile, laugh, and
now to sit upright...what have you accomplished?  :)  :)

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)