Subject: [Leica] Another, ahem, shot at hockey
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 06:55:55 2006

In a message dated 1/28/2006 2:59:55 PM Central Standard Time,
abridge@gmail.com writes:
The reports about how the camera's metering system adjusts for the
lens seems right on. I was setting my exposure compensation up 2 stops
for the Leica 100 APO but for the Canon the same metering, same
subject rquired 1 stop compensation. Go figure. Fun with electronics.

Adamk,

The first shot is really good from my limited knowlege of the sport.  I
really like it.

This stuff about having to mess around with exposure compensation with every
lens is what is keeping me from getting a Canon or just about any Digital
DSLR.  Don't know if this is true with Nikons, but then I can't use my R
lenses on
them.  But I would think the lens irrelevant with the Canon as to exposure
compensation between lenses.  Seems like an awfull lot of fiddling to do
before
you can start shooting.

Gene

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Another, ahem, shot at hockey)